Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

If you can’t find information on our website, we have provided a list of FAQs that will answer any other questions that you may have.
  • Are your cars dual controlled?

    Yes. Our fleet consists of new Suzuki Swifts, which are custom-fitted with dual control foot pedals. This ensures a safe learning environment and allows you to build up your confidence and awareness of the road in stages.

  • Do you accept credit cards?

    Yes. All of our cars are equipped with credit card facilities for your convenience. 

  • What are the new road rules that started on 1 November 2012?

    The RMS (formerly RTA) has introduced New Road Rules, which include no holding of a mobile phone in a car while driving, signalling at roundabouts, no U-turn on a solid line and many more. 

  • How long will it take to get my licence?

    It depends on your skills and learning abilities. We show you the fastest and most practical way to learn to drive and teach you all of the nuances and intricacies that come with driving. 

  • Will my instructor fill in my logbook?

    Yes. At the end of the lesson, your instructor will fill in your logbook. 

  • Do you offer three for one driving lessons? So I can get three hours of credit in my logbook for a one-hour driving lesson?

    Yes. Every hour you drive with one of our instructors, it will count for three hours in your logbook. 

  • What is the minimum age requirement to apply for a driver licence?

    You must be at least 16-years-old before you can apply for a car learner licence in Australia. 

  • If I am going to drive an automatic but have a manual car at home, do you advise that I learn both?

    It’s best to learn in an automatic. Driving an automatic is easier than a manual, so it helps if you gain confidence and improve your road skills in an automatic before trying to learn manual. 

  • How long does a lesson go for?

    Our lessons go for one hour. 

  • If I have a licence from overseas, does it help me get my licence faster?

    It does. It depends on the origin of your licence and your driving skills. The RMS recognises driver licences issued from certain countries and you may not need to pass a driving test. In some other cases, you may be issued a full licence or a Green P rather than a Red P after passing the driving test depending on how long you have been holding your overseas licence for.



Book A Lesson

Fill in the form below or contact us at - 0438 850 186

Contact Us

Share by: